Thursday, June 9, 2011

Welcome to the blog/fishing reports of Sightfish NC

Hello friends and anglers. For those who dont know me yet, here is a little background info to get this blog started. My name is Allen Cain and I am a fly and light tackle fishing guide in Wilmington NC. I grew up hunting and fishing the Piedmont region of NC before moving east to attend UNC-Wilmington. While in college I was introduced to shallow water redfishing and a new passion began.  After graduation, I obtained my USCG captains license and began guiding others to memorable fishing experiences along the Cape Fear Coast of NC. When not guiding, I can be found on the water scouting for new waters to fish or in the woods hunting turkeys, deer, and ducks all over NC. 

I have been meaning to get this blog started for a while and finally managed to find some time today to get it up and running. I will do my best to keep up to date fishing reports and information posted regarding fishing along the Cape Fear Coast.